On the heels of its national success at the Adrian Awards in New York City earlier this week, Paradise Advertising & Marketing took home six ADDY Awards Thursday night at the 2016 American Advertising Awards Tampa Bay Chapter Awards Show Gala.
Paradise was the only local agency to win a Gold ADDY for a nationally integrated campaign — for its 2015-16 winter program on behalf of the Naples/Marco Island/ Everglades convention & visitors bureau.
The gala, which took place at the Cuban Club in Ybor City, celebrated the best in marketing creativity throughout Tampa Bay.
Paradise’s six medals included work for the Daytona Beach convention and visitors bureau; Naples/Marco Island/Everglades CVB; Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater; the Women and Girls Cancer Alliance; the Juvenile Welfare Board; and Remember Honor Support.
“This has truly been a special week for Paradise and its partners,” said Cedar Hames, CEO and Chief Strategy Officer of Paradise. “So much goes into developing all of our work, I want to salute the talented team we have built here at Paradise. Each and every member of our group brings great passion to their work and take great pride in our story-telling efforts.”
Here is a complete run-down of Paradise’s ADDY awards:
- Naples/Marco Island/The Everglades: Winter Campaign 2015-16 — Gold
- Daytona Beach CVB: “Authentic” — Silver
- Remember Honor Support: 4th Annual Patriot Day Breakfast Video — Silver
- Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater: Manaphin Case Study Video – Silver
- Women & Girls Cancer Alliance: Panty Pledge Campaign — Silver
- Juvenile Welfare Board: Logo & Identity Package — Silver