Celebrated agency brings home two gold and four silver advertising awards
Paradise Advertising and Marketing has been recognized at the American Advertising Awards competition with six district-level ADDY Awards for its multi-platform “Vacationauts” campaign for Space Florida. Paradise scored big at February’s AAF Tampa Bay ADDY awards, where it took home 14 awards for “We Are Go Vacationauts,” including Best of Show.
The 2017 winning ADDY awards for Paradise Advertising on behalf of our client, Space Florida are:
• Gold: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” Cross Platform, Integrated Advertising Campaign Regional/National – Consumer
• Gold: “We Are Go—Vacationauts,” Online/Interactive Mobile App for Space Florida
• Silver: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” PR lunchbox for Space Florida (Sales Kit/Product Information Sheets)
• Silver: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” Posters for Space Florida (Out-of-Home, poster campaign)
• Silver: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” Website Takeover for Space Florida (Online/Interactive, banner ad)
• Silver: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” TV spots for Space Florida (Online Film Video & Sound, Internet Commercial Campaign)
The awards, handed out by the American Advertising Federation and among the most coveted in the industry, were announced at a ceremony in Miami on Saturday, May 5. Paradise’s work was recognized in the AAF’s 4th District, signifying that the agency produced some of the year’s finest creative in Florida and the Caribbean. The District win(s) propels the agency’s awards momentum. Paradise now takes its District win to the national ADDYs, which will be awarded on June 10 at a ceremony in New Orleans.
The “We Are Go Vacationauts” campaign, designed for Space Florida, is the world’s first multi-media space tourism campaign. It was created to encourage individuals to make space a part of their Florida vacation. Full of rich imagery — evocative of 1960s travel advertising — paired with clever calls to action, the campaign taps into the consumers’ desire for adventure. The campaign includes television, social media, an interactive app and digital ads. Please find campaign imagery and videos here.
Space Florida is the state’s aerospace and spaceport development authority.