Paradise Advertising & Marketing Inc. has just been recognized with five Adrian Awards, plus the highest honor of a President’s Award at the 2021 Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) event for impactful work done on behalf of long-standing client Naples, Marco Island, Everglades Convention & Visitors Bureau, as well as ZooTampa at Lowry Park and the Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau.
The annual HSMAI awards, also known as the Adrians, are regarded as the Oscars for the travel and destination marketing industry and were held yesterday in a live, in-person format in Boca Raton – the first time this gathering took place outside New York City in more than 25 years. For 64 years, the Adrians have spotlighted global marketing campaign excellence in hospitality advertising, digital marketing, and public relations.
Barbara Karasek, CEO and Co-owner of Paradise, was present to receive the awards, alongside Tony Karasek, the agency’s President and other Co-owner. “On behalf of our client partners and our wonderful staff, we are thrilled to receive these awards,” she said. “We are purpose driven to drive results and award-winning work for clients who trust us to grow their brands, businesses, and local economies. This moment is especially sweet as we celebrate Paradise’s 20th anniversary this week.”
With more than 450 awards since its founding on April 1, 2002, Paradise is a full-service marketing agency that specializes in global destination marketing and consumer brands, Paradise is known for delivering innovative and data-led brand and integrated marketing strategies that drive brand loyalty, business growth and bottom lines.
“Since we acquired Paradise four years ago, little did we anticipate how the tourism worldwould face such challenges with hurricanes, red tide, and then a two-year global pandemic,” added Tony Karasek. “It’s clear that life can deliver the unexpected, and yet, our team was ready with proactive, ever-evolving plans in each instance with data-led, innovative efforts. We are so proud of what we do every day for the brands, businesses and communities we serve.”
Based on the judges’ cumulative scores, awards were presented to the top entries in four categories, such as Recovery Marketing, Recovery Campaign Evolution, Technology Innovation and Corporate Social Responsibility, with the prestigious President’s Award and Best in Show for the highest scoring entry in each category.
2021 Winning Paradise Entries
- Naples, Marco Island, and The Everglades Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Only Paradise Will Do” Recovery Campaign
- Naples, Marco Island, and The Everglades Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Only Paradise Will Do” Recovery Campaign-Evolution
- Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Big on Little Rock” Diversity Marketing / Black Consumer Campaign
- Naples, Marco Island, and The Everglades Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Only Paradise Will Do” Recovery Consumer TV Campaign
- Naples, Marco Island, and The Everglades Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Only Paradise Will Do” Consumer/Group Sales/Travel Trade Campaign
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park – “Creatures of the Night” Integrated Marketing Campaign