Paradise Kicks Off the 2018 Awards Season with a Spectacular Night at The Flaglers
In September, Paradise was recognized at the VISIT FLORIDA Governor’s Conference on Tourism as the recipient of numerous Flagler Awards for work created for our clients. Honoring the state’s top tourism marketing initiatives, Paradise took home six Flaglers for our creativity and effectiveness in tourism marketing.
“Every day, the people of Paradise focus their talents on driving tourism to Florida,” said Tom Merrick, Paradise Chief Creative Officer. “The results of our efforts were on display at this year’s Flagler Awards, and we couldn’t be more proud of the work we’ve done and the results we helped our clients achieve.”
For Paradise, the nights winners included two of the competitions highest honors, the Henry Award, for work created for the Amelia Island CVB and Naples, Marco Island & The Everglades CVB. In addition four other Silver Flaglers were awarded that night to the Paradise team.
Presented by VISIT FLORIDA, the state’s tourism marketing corporation, The Flagler Awards is an annual statewide competition recognizing outstanding Florida tourism marketing. The program was created to honor the countless individuals and organizations that help position Florida as the No. 1 travel destination in the world. Each year the Flagler Awards pay tribute to the determined efforts of those who use their skill, resourcefulness, creativity and innovative spirit to market Florida to the world. Based on the judges’ cumulative scores, awards are presented to the top three entries in each category: the Bronze Award for the third highest scoring entry, the Silver Award for the second highest scoring entry, and for the highest scoring entry in each category, the Henry Award. (Visit Florida)
Here is a complete rundown of Paradise’s 2018 Flagler Awards:
- – Print Advertising: “Ever So Slightly Special” print ads – Amelia Island CVB
- – Tourism Advocacy: “Put Paradise On the Map” Tourism Awards Event – Naples, Marco Island & The Everglades CVB
- – Internet Advertising: Ever So Slightly Digital Advertising – Amelia Island CVB
- – Resource/Promotional Material (Trade): “Dear Meeting Planner” Videos – Naples, Marco Island & The Everglades CVB
- – Direct Marketing: Vacationauts Eclipse Simulator – Space Florida
- – Radio Advertising: Vacationauts Path of Totality Radio Promotion – Space Florida